This product is currently out of stock. You might want to set a notification to receive a short one-time email when the product returns to stock next time.
This HT1632C-based item integrates bright green LEDs built into each of 24*16 5mm dots, providing wide viewing area and high distinguished green display.
Users can build a driver board to light up this LED board and customize their own character libraries to display their favorite symbols and adjust the contrast ratio of this display for better visual effect.
- Size: 180.34 (L) × 147.32 (W) × 24.60 (H) ±0.2mm
- HT1632C-based 24*16 LED dot-matrix info board
- Light-emitting diameter: 5mm
- Light-emitting color: green
- 16-level PWM brightness control
- Either one of the two 16-pin male sockets can be used to connect drive board, which powers the 24*16 LED, as well as send data and control signal in a SPI-like mode
- Two +5V auxiliary power supply terminals provided
- Up to 4 boards are recommended to be connected in series to display more characters
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 80℃
- Average Operating Current: 0.20A
- Maximum Operating Current (All LEDs on, 100% PWM duty cycle): 0.34A
Indoor and outdoor LED sign, elevator, advertising display, bus station and airport displays and other different display areas of equipment.
- 2416 Green LED 5mm Dot Matrix Display Info Board x 1
- Power cord ×2
- 16-pin IDC cable ×1