The Arduino Uno Rev3 is the latest revision of the basic Arduino USB board.
It connects to the computer with a standard USB cable and contains everything else you need to program and use the board
It can be extended with a variety of shields: custom daughter-boards with specific features.
It is similar to the Duemilanove, but has a different USB-to-serial chip the ATMega16U2, and newly designed labeling to make inputs and outputs easier to identify.
- Flash (Kbytes): 32 Kbytes
- Pin Count: 32
- Max. Operating Frequency: 20 MHz
- CPU: 8-bit AVR
- SPI: 2
- TWI (I2C): 1
- UART: 1
- ADC channels: 8
- ADC Resolution (bits): 10
- PWM Channels: 6
- Temp. Sensor: Yes
- SRAM (Kbytes): 2
- EEPROM (Bytes): 1024
- I/O Supply Class: 1.8 to 5.5V
- Operating Voltage (Vcc): 1.8 to 5.5V
Changes on Rev3:
- Stronger RESET circuit
- Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2
- 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board.