This module is based on the color sensor TCS3414CS with digital output I2C. Based on the 8x2 array of filtered photodiodes and 16-bits analog-to-digital converters, you can gain the color chromaticity of ambient light or the color of objects. Of the 16 photodiodes, 4 have red filters, 4 have green filters, 4 have blue filters and 4 have no filter(clear). With the synchronization input pin, external pulsed light source can provides precise synchronous conversion control.
- Grove compatible interface
- 16-Bit digital output with I2C at 400 kHz
- SYNC Input Synchronizes Integration Cycle to Modulated Light Sources
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings