This product is currently out of stock. You might want to set a notification to receive a short one-time email when the product returns to stock next time.
The MLX90614 is an Infra Red thermometer for non contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can.
This is the -DCI version of the MLX90614 with a 5° FOV (Field of View), 3V operation, gradient compensation and medical accuracy!
Integrated into the MLX90614 are a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer.
The thermometer comes factory calibrated with a digital SMBus output giving full access to the measured temperature in the complete temperature range(s) with a resolution of 0.02°C.
The user can configure the digital output to be PWM. As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in range of -20 to 120 °C, with an output resolution of 0.14 °C.
MLX90614 Features and Benefits:
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range: -40 to 125 °C for sensor temperature and -70 to 380 °C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range (0..+50°C for Ta and 0..+60°C for To)
- Medical accuracy of 0.1°C in a limited temperature range available on request
- Measurement resolution of 0.01°C
- Single zone version
- SMBus compatible digital interface for fast temperature readings and building sensor networks
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Power saving mode
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Medical grade
- Up to 100 sensors in bus mode (parallel connection, there is a address field in the SMBus protocol)