This is a upgraded version of previous Nano, it is not a brand new model but there's still a lot of improvements.
- Upgraded to semi-steel case for:
- a Mechanical endurance
- b Shielding of noises
- c Easier assembly
- Unibody PCB design for better reliability
- Complete charging circuit with LTC4054 IC
- Dedicate channel for signal generating.
- Extra button for quick adjustment
- Fixed battery connector
- Compact dimension (95mm*62mm*13mm, 76g)
- Updated software (something beyond v2.4 is on going)
DSO Nano v2 is a Digital Storage Oscilloscope designed for basic electronic engineering tasks. Within its smart shell, the device runs on ARM Cortex™-M3 32 bit platform, provides basic waveform monitoring with extensive functions.
It equips 320*240 color LCD, micro SD card storage, portable probes, LiPo Battery, USB connection and signal generator. Due to palm size and handy performance, it fits in-field diagnosis, quick measurement, hobbyist projects and wherever convenience matters. Scheme and source files are also open for re-innovating.
- Portable and lightweight (76g)
- Color display (320*240)
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering mode
- 1Mhz Analog Bandwidth
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristic
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Accessories available
- Open Source
- DSO Nano V2 X1
- Probe X1
- Test Probe X1
- Screw driver X1
- Bag X1
- Stand X1
The "-" pole of proble is directly connected to GND of PC when USB connected.
- Never use the Nano for measurements when connected to PC via USB unless the measurement target and Nano/USB port shares a common ground.
- Avoid touching the Nano when test leads are exposed to a high ground level offset and keep the Nano at a safe distance from other conductive material.