The PPS3005S is a single programmable power supply, with high stability, low ripple, easy operation and complete protection. It has a range of 0-30V and is able to supply up to 5A current.
This PPS3005 comes with USB and RS232 interface which allows you to use the below software to control and program the PPS3005S either over your PCs COM Port or through USB.
- Output voltage: 0~30V
- Output current: 0~5A
- Power: 150W
- Protection types: Current limiting, short-circuit protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection.
- Voltage regulation: ≤0.01%+3mV (when rated current >3A)
- Current regulation: ≤0.1%+3mA (when rated current >3A)
- Load regulation: ≤0.1%+3mV (when rated current ≤ 3A); ≤0.1%+5mV (when rated current＞3A)
- Load regulation: ≤0.2%+6mA
- Resolution: 10mV / 1mA (2mA when rated current >3A)
- Voltage Ripple (20Hz-20MHz): ≤1.0mVrms (≤2mVrms when rated current >3A)
- Current Ripple (20Hz-20MHz): ≤3.0mArms (≤6mArms when rated current >3A)
- Temperature / humidity operation: 0-40°C / <80%RH
- Temperature / humidity storage: -20-80°C / <80%RH
- Interface: RS232 & USB
Note: Includes Swiss (SEV) power cable by default. German power cable (cable with CEE 7/7 plug (German / French standard)) available on request instead of default cable free of charge.
Does not contain any additional cables with banana plugs, those have to be purchased separately, please see below the recommended products.
Use great caution when working with mains voltage!