How we work with your address data
- We fully comply with Swiss Privacy Law (DSG, Datenschutzgesetz).
- We only collect the information we need to work on your order
- All our employes are trained to offer customers best advice regarding privacy and we are always open for your questions.
Reselling your address data
- We DO NOT resell your address data nor will we ever give it to other entities in any way..
- If we need to pass some of your address data to a vendor for i.e. registration, we will ask your for explicit confirmation first.
- We handle your address data with greatest care and with uptodate safety measures. Your privacy is our concern.
- We will collect your email address for electronic communication with you.
- But we will only contact you if...
In all cases we provide simple means to stop the respective communication.
- ...you explicitly asked us to inform you about new products and services.
- ...we are sure that this information is important for you, for example because an important security update for your product exists.
- ...You have sent us an enquiry.
- If you would like to opt out from anonymous tracking, please click here to create an opt-out cookie on your computer. Your Session won't be tracked then anymore but the shop functions will still be working.
This is a lousy translation, please see the german text for the "real thing".
Do you have any questions regarding privacy ? Comment or complaint ? Please contact us we highly value your feedback.