A 'hack' is a clever solution to an everyday problem. Sugru is a silicone rubber modeling material that sets permanently, empowering you to "hack things better." Sugru comes in sealed, 5 gram foil packets and can be worked in much the same way as modeling clay. It adheres to aluminum, steel, glass, wood, and even some fabrics and plastics. After drying for 24 hours at room temperature, it maintains a hard rubbery texture. Use Sugru to add grip to tools and everyday items, smooth over rough edges, even add non-slip padding to the bottom of electronic device/coffee mugs/anything you want! When it's dry, Sugru is waterproof and dishwasher safe, meaning you can use it on just about anything.
This pouch comes with 8 mini-packs of Sugru material in 5 colors, two Sugru stickers and a 7-step booklet to help you become a 'Sugru Guru.' We like Sugru because it makes tools like pliers and screwdrivers more comfortable to use and also makes a great prototyping material! Check out the Playground page below for examples of how other people are using Sugru to hack things better.
Note: Sugru has a limited shelf-life (at least 6 months). Each pack is marked with a sell-by and use-by date. Keep this in mind when ordering. If you don't have a project in mind, you might not want it sitting around unused for too long. If you receive an expired packet, mourn for it, then contact Tech Support and we'll get a new one out to you.
- Sets in 30 minutes, Cures in 24 hours.
- Adheres to Aluminum, Steel, Glass, Wood, and even some Fabrics and Plastics.
- Five gram packs
- Colors can be mixed
- Waterproof and dishwasher safe when cured.
- Temperature resistant from -60° to 180°C
- 2x 5 gram mini-packs of Blue Sugru
- 2x 5 gram mini-packs of Red Sugru
- 2x 5 gram mini-packs of Yellow Sugru
- 1x 5 gram mini-packs of Black Sugru
- 1x 5 gram mini-packs of White Sugru
- 2x Sugru stickers
- "Become a Sugru Guru" Booklet