This alcohol sensor is suitable for detecting alcohol concentration on your breath, just like your common breathalyzer.
It has a high sensitivity and fast response time. Sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration.
The drive circuit is very simple, all it needs is one resistor. A simple interface could be a 0 to 3.3V ADC.
It can used in the supervision and detction to motorized vehicle drivers and other operating personnel at risk, in addition, it can be used to check alcohol vapor in other places.
- High sensitivity
- Quick response and recovery
- excellent selectivity
- Simple driver circuit
- Outstanding stability and long-life performance
- Response Time: ≤10s(70% response)
- Recovery Time: ≤30s(70% response)
- Heating Resistance: 31Ω±3Ω
- Heating Current: ≤180mA
- Heating Voltage: 5.0V±0.2V
- Heating Power: ≤900mW
- Measuring Voltage: ≤15V
- Operating Condition:
Ambient Temperature: -10° to 65°C
- Storage Condition:
Temperature: -20° to +70°C