Since the advent of Internet of Things(IoT), developers all feel an urge to build a thing or two to introduce the IoT capabilities into their business or operating environment. Unfortunately, the lack of accessible hardware elements and reliable development platform has long been an issue.
Now none of these will come across your path as Seeed has worked with GoogleandBeagleBoard.org to bring you a perfect solution – an IoT developer prototyping kit for Google Cloud Platform. The kit collects various types of sensors and actuators that are seen being used in many internet-equipped devices. All the sensor and actuator modules feature in plug-and-play and are fully compatible with the new BeagbleBone Green Wireless Board, which is the fundamental element in this kit.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) added on the original BeagleBone Green
- A fully Open Hardware design as with previous designs of Beagleboard
- Two integrated Grove connectors for agile prototyping without any soldering or breadborading
- Onboard SD card slot for storage extensions
- Built-in PRU real-time co-processor that is well suited for certain industrial protocols
- Up to 65 digital I/Os and analog-to-digital converters
The kit also comes with a Grove base cape that can be attached directly onto the BeagleBone Board Green Wireless to provide you the real plug-and-play experiences with the Grove modules.
- 1x BeagleBone Green Wireless
- 1x Grove Base Cape for Beaglebone v2.0
- 1x Grove –3 Axis Digital Accelerometer (±16g) v1.2
- 1x Grove – Temperature Sensor v1.1
- 1x Grove – Rotary Angle Sensor(P)
- 1x Grove – Light Sensor
- 1x Grove – PIR Motion Sensor
- 1x Grove – Button (P)
- 1x Grove – Buzzer
- 1x Grove – Variable Color LED
- 1x Grove – OLED 96x96 v2.1
- 9x Grove Cables – 20cm
- 1x Type A to Micro B USB Cable – 20cm (included in the BeagbleBone Green Wireless package)