The Grove - Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor with shell is based on PAH8001EI-2G, a high performance and low power CMOS-process optical sensor with Green LED and integrated DSP serving as a Heart Reate Detection(HRD) sensor. This module is based on optical technology which measures the variation of human blood movement in the vessel. Low power consumption and flexible power saving mode make it perfectly suitable for wearable devices. Because the heart rate sensor chip needs high processing power for the algorithm to work on the raw heart rate data, this module integrates a STM32 CPU, a separate SWD interface allows users to reprogram the STM32.
- Ultra-low power consumption power saving mode during time of no touch movement
- With tow bandages and 3D printed shell
- SWD Interface for reprogramming the STM32 CPU
- I2C standard interface
- Integrated chip-on-board LED with wavelength of 525nm
- Suitable for finger or wrist
- Working Voltage: 5V