The Grove – Multichannel Gas sensor is an environment detecting sensor with a built in MiCS-6814 which can detect many unhealthful gases, and three gases can be measured simultaneously due to its three channels, so it can help you to monitor the concentration which more than one gas.
This sensor is a member of the Grove system family, and you can plug it onto the Base shield and work with Arduino directly without any jumper wires. The interface is I2C which allows you to plug it into the I2C port of Base shield and start coding right away.
- Three fully independent sensing elements on one package
- Built with ATmega168PA
- I2C interface with programmable address
- Heating power can be shut down for power-saving
- Detectable gases: Carbon monoxide (CO) , Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) , Hydrogen (H2) , Ammonia (NH3) , Methane (CH4) , etc.
- Voltage: 3.1~ 5.25V
- Ripple (@Max Power):80~100mV
- Max Heating Power: 88mW
- Max Power: 150mW
- ADC Precision : 10Bits
- I2C clock: 100kHz
- VIL (@I2C): -0.5~0.99V
- VIH (@I2C): 2.31~5.2V