This 2m long OneWire Temperature Sensor has a waterproof probe and long wire shape, suitable for immersive temperature detection. The chip inside this sensor is the widely adopted DS18B20.
The original one includes three wires inside. You need to add an extra resistance to get it working. We adjusted it into a Grove port and had a resistance pre-assembled inside so that you can use it as a regular Grove sensor.
- Requires only one wire for data interface
- Waterproof, 2m cable
- Grove compatible, pull-up resistor included
- Accepts 3.0V to 5.5V power supply
- Wide temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- High accuracy: ±0.5°C( -10°C to +85°C)
Note: The cable part cannot be put under temperature higher than 70°C for a long time, it will get damaged.