This is a breakout board for Honeywell's HIH4030 humidity sensor. The HIH4030 measures relative humidity (%RH) and delivers it as an analog output voltage. You can connect the output of the sensor directly to an ADC on a microcontroller; and, thanks to the sensor's near linear voltage output, the data is very easy to process.
Voltage applied to the supply pins should be within 4-5.8VDC, and optimally at 5V. The sensor will typically only consume about 200μA.
This product comes as shown in the picture, with the HIH4030 soldered onto the breakout board. The pins of the 3-pin header are spaced by 0.1".
- Near linear, analog output
- 4-5.8VDC voltage supply
- All pins broken out to a 0.1" pitch header
- Laser trimmed interchangeability
- Low power design, typical current draw of only 200μA
- Enhanced accuracy
- Fast response time
- Stable, low drift performance
Dimensions: 19.05 x 7.62 mm (0.75 x 0.30 ")