This product is currently out of stock. You might want to set a notification to receive a short one-time email when the product returns to stock next time.
The Dragino LHT65 Temperature & Humidity sensor is a Long Range LoRaWAN Sensor. It includes a built-in SHT20 Temperature & Humidity sensor and has an external sensor connector to connect to external sensors such as Temperature Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor, Tilting Sensor etc.
The LHT65 allows users to send data over extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, and so on.
The LHT65 has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery which can be used for more than 10 years.
The device is fully compliant with LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol, it can work with standard LoRaWAN gateway.
LHT65 stores up to 3200 data records with datetime which can be retrieved with datetime for further analyze.
- LoRaWAN Class A protocol
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery for more than 10 year use.
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor (SHT20)
- Optional External Sensors
- Tri-color LED to indicate status
- 3200 set sensor record with time stamp
- 1 x LHT65
- 1 x DS18B20 Temperature Sensor
- 1 x program cable.