The Nokia 5110 LCD is low-cost, monochrome LCD with 84x48 resolution. It is popular for 8-bit AVR/PIC projects, search google for 'Nokia 5110 LCD', and you will find lots of resources.
It's compatible with Nokia 3310 , the code is the same for Nokia 3310 and 5110 , so there is the ready-made Arduino library for this LCD.
- Built-in Backlight
- Easy communication with common MCU control
- Philips PCD8544 LCD controller with SPI interface
- Graphic LCD module with 84 x 84 pixel resolution.
- Compatible to Nokia 5110, 3310 LCD
- Interface: SPI serial connection
- Operating voltage: 2.7V to 3.3V
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 Degree Celsius
- Storage temperature: -10 to 70 Degree Celsius
- Size (L x W x H): 45 x 45 x 5 mm
- LCD Controller: Philips PCD8544
Documents / Links: