This is the RT5350F-OLinuXino-EVB, a powerful MIPS development board that runs OpenWRT OS and therefor able to run almost all Linux Software. The RT5350F-OLinuXino comes with a myriad of interfaces, among others there are WiFi, Ethernet, USB, I2C, UART and many more. This small, low-cost but powerful board offers a wealth of options to realize your next IoT project.
- 360 MHz MIPS24KEc CPU core
- 32MB SDRAM
- 8MB SPI NAND Flash
- USB 2.0 Host/Device
- 5x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- 1x 802.11a/b/g WiFi
- 3x external connectors with all RT5350F signals
- 3x external DCDC power converters releasing internal RT5350F vreg and preventing common problem with overheating with this chip.
- Preloaded OpenWrt with Linux Kernel 3.18.11
- 2x Relay 250VAC/10A
- Operating Temperature: -10 - 55°C
- Supply voltage: 5VDC
- IO voltage: 3.3VDC
Note: This is the RT5350F-OLinuXino Evaluationboard including the RT5350F-OLinuXino Mainboard with a lot of connectors like Ethernet, USB etc. onboard. More interfaces can be connected via the EXT connectors. If you are looking for a more compact and lower cost product, please check below for the RT5350F-OLinuXino mainboard only.