This is a 7-segment LED display with 8 digits and a MAX7219 driver chip. Theses displays are compatible with the LEDControl library that is included with the Arduino IDE.
The MAX7219 chips are cascadable, which means you can connect the output of one display to the input of a second display and control up to 8 of theses displays with only three control wires (DIN, CS & CLK).
- Operating voltage: 5VDC
- LED color: Red
- Daisychainable MAX7219 driver chip
- Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 13mm
- 16 software controllable brightness levels
- Recommended maximum of daisychained displays: 8
- Fully compatible with LEDControl Library