The Slice Craft Knife is a high-end hobby knife perfect for precision cutting, scraping and handling. Its ceramic safety blade requires no oil coating and is non-sparking, chemically inert, safe to 1600 degrees Celsius and rust-proof, making it perfect not only for craft and hobby projects but also for electronics! With a textured grip for superior control, this precision knife allows the user to make accurate, delicate cuts. Its ambidextrous no-roll design is weighted for balance and stability.
The Slice Craft Knife includes one straight ceramic safety blade. The blades used in the Slice Craft Knife are also fully replaceable for any of your existing hobby or X-ACTOŽ knives.
- Cutting Depth: 16.3 +-0.5mm
- No-roll handle with cross-hatch grip
- Compatible blades: Straight & Curved
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade
- Rust-free blade
- Ambidextrous design
- No-tool blade change
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- 1x Slice No-roll Handle
- 1x Straight Blade