New: Leaded solder and Solder vacuum included!
Fore more than 50 years, Hakko has been producing high quality soldering tools. They are very reliable in daily use.
The Hakko FX-888 is basically a re-design of the Hakko 936 model, a powerdul soldering station with focus on good handling, attractive look and mimimal footpring on your desk.
- Model N:. FX-888
- Color: blue/yellow
- Power consumption: 70W
- Temperature range: 200-480°C
- Temperature stability: +/-1°C at idle temperature
- Output voltage: 26V
- Dimensions: 100(W)x120(H)x130(T)mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Soldering Iron:
- Power consumption: 65W (26V)
- Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- Standard tip: Typ B (T18-B)
- Heating element: Keramik Heizung
- Length of cord: 1.2m
- Total length: 217mm (mit Typ B)
- Weight: 46g
- Soldering Station FX-888
- Soldering iron (FX-8801) with soldering tip type B
- Iron holder with cleaning wire, cleaning sponge and rubber cleaner
- Hexagon wrench
- CAL adjustment driver
- Solder Vaccuum
- 10g leaded solder
With ordering a Hakko soldering station you explicitly agree that your address will be registered with Hakko by us.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.