The Ciseco SRF Shield is a low power wireless transceiver aimed at building wireless sensors and actuators. The shield sets new levels of price and performance. Itís very easy to use and will work out of the box with no further configuration. Achieving greater range at lower power than WiFi, Zigbee and Bluetooth, Ciseco sees such technology being the final enabler of many Internet of Things projects.
- Range: 100m with on-board chip antenna - up to 1000m w/ external antenna
- Air data rate: 250Kbps (can be changed)
- Serial data rate: 115,200bps (can be changed)
- Proven technology: Over 40 million hours in the field
- Encryption: 128 bit AES (turned off by default)
- Different networks: 65,000 (selectable PANID)
- Network types: Point to point, point to multipoint, multipoint to point and multipoint to multipoint.
- Thousands of software examples: Any Arduino project that uses the XBee for serial comms will work the same.
- Over the air programming: You can program your Arduino straight from the IDE without any hardware hacks or screamer software.
- Jumper free uploads: No need to remove the shield, change jumpers or flip switches
Dimensions: 69mm x 53.5mm x 12mm