TFT LCD modules have always been one of the hot products in the DIY industry and LCD is basically an important part for many projects. At the same time, serial port modules are also very popular, because it takes only few I/O lines and the usage is simple and straightforward. This 1.8-inch TFT LCD features a SPI interface and can also be modified to work with 5V power.
- TFT01-1.8SP is a 1.8" SPI TFT LCD Screen Module
- The 1.8 inch TFT LCD screen in the TFT01 has a 128 * 160 resolution.
- The LCD has a wide viewing angle, the contrast is also very suitable.
- The display interface is serial, it just needs 5 wires (CS, RS, SCL, SDA, RST) for controlling.
- LED: Power Supply pin (5V/3.3V)
- SCL: Serial clock input
- SDA/SDI: Serial data input
- DC:Data/Command selection
- RST: Reset, Low level active
- CS: Chip Selection, Low level active
- GND: Ground
- VCC: 5V/3.3V Power Supply pin
Note: The I/O level of the display is 3.3V, so you should not directly connect it to the 5V I/O lines .We suggest using logic level converter or the 30K and 20K resistor to reduce voltages.
Note: To work with 5V power the PCB jumper on the backside needs to be soldered accordingly first!