As electronics get smaller and smaller, you'll need tool to optically check PCBs. This little USB microscope is the perfect tool for that job. Its smaller and lighter than a large optical microscope but packs quite a bit of power in its little body. There's a 2.0 megapixel sensor inside and an optical magnifier that can adjust from 20x to 1000x. Eight white LEDs are angled right onto whatever you're examining so you get enough easily adjustable lighting to see.
A robust stand allows to move the microscope up and down easily.
If you plug this into any computer, it just shows up as a standard USB camera and the Windows software lets you take snapshots using the button on the side of the microscope or direct from the software.
- Static resolution: 640x480, up to a maximum of 1600x1200 (can be customized)
- Image resolution: standard 640*480
- Robust, height adjustable stand
- Video rate of 30f/s at a brightness of 600 lux
- 8 white LED light, adjustable
- 20x-1000x magnification
- USB port powered
- Microscope size: 112mm long x 33mm diameter
- Stand size: 137mm (depth) x 155mm (height)
- Weight: 380g
- USB Digital Microscope U1000X with height adjustable stand
- Calibration ruler
- Software CD for Windows 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10 and Android