As electronics get smaller and smaller, you'll need tool to optically check PCBs. This little USB microscope is the perfect tool for that job. Its smaller and lighter than a large optical microscope but packs quite a bit of power in its little body. There's a 5.0 megapixel sensor inside and an optical magnifier that can adjust from 50x to 500x. Eight white LEDs are angled right onto whatever you're examining so you get enough lighting to see.
If you plug this into any computer, it just shows up as a standard USB camera and the Windows software lets you take snapshots using the button on the side of the microscope or direct from the software.
- Static resolution: 640x480, up to a maximum of 1600x1200 (can be customized)
- Image resolution: standard 640*480
- Fixed metal base for good stand
- Video rate of 30f/s at a brightness of 600 lux
- Flicker control for 50Hz/60Hz
- 8 white LED light, adjustable
- 50x-500x magnification
- USB port powered
- TWAIN compatible
- Size: 112mm long x 33mm diameter
- Weight: 380g
- USB Digital Microscope U500X
- Calibration ruler
- Software CD for Windows 2000, Vista and Windows 7