As a large-sized member of the latest LED dot matrix display info board series, this HT1632C-based item integrates both bright red and green LEDs built into each of 32*16 5mm dots, providing wide viewing area and high distinguished red, green and even yellow display when red and green LEDs are illuminated simultaneously.
The board is controlled over a SPI-like serial interface. Up to 4 boards can be connected in series, given you apply power every 2 boards.
- Size: 241.30 (L) × 147.32 (W) × 24.42(H) ±0.2mm
- HT1632C-based 32*16 LED dot-matrix info board
- Light-emitting diameter: 5mm
- Available light-emitting color: red, green and yellow (two boards connected in series)
- 16-level PWM brightness control
- Either one of the two 16-pin male sockets can be used to connect drive board, which powers the 32*16 LED, as well as send data and control signal in a SPI-like mode
- Two +5V auxiliary power supply terminals provided
- Up to 4 boards are recommended to connected in series to display more characters but need separate power for every 2 boards
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 80 ℃
- Average Operating Current: 0.5 A
- Maximum Operating Current (All LEDs on, 100% PWM duty cycle): 1.37 A
Electronic bulletin boards services in railway or bus station, banks, hotels, supermarkets, etc.
- 3216 RG LED 5mm Dot Matrix Display Info Board x 1
- Power cord ×2
- 16-pin IDC cable ×1