As an updated version of the original HT1632-based 8x32 yellow LED display, it employs thicker LED matrixes but still retains all the original features. It can be used in many applications to display letters or digits. Buyers can build a drive board to light up this LED board according to the manual provided.
- 3mm yellow LED
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to +80℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to +85℃
- Current (all LEDs on, PWM duty 16/16): 220mA(red),220mA (green),210mA(yellow)
- Outline Dimension: 154.00mm(L) × 53.60mm(W) × 17.80mm(H)
- HT1632-based 8x32 LED dot-matrix board
- Maximum 4 pcs board of the same kind can be connected for extended application, via DIP switch
- Either one of the two 16-pin male sockets can be used to connect drive board, which powers the 8x32 LED, as well as send data and control signal in a SPI-like mode.
- Available in 3 different colors: red, green and yellow
- V-score sides can be cut off to facilitate the connection of more 8x32 boards
Perfectly suited for microcontroller projects (AVR, PIC, Arduino, Propeller, etc.), see i.e.: Arduino and Sure 2416/3208 LED Displays
- 8x32 yellow LED info board x1
- flat cable x1