This is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor with a single wire digital interface.
The sensor is calibrated and doesn't require extra components so you can get right to measuring relative humidity and temperature.
DHT11 has output calibrated digital signal. It utilizes exclusive digital-signal-collecting-technique and humidity sensing technology, assuring its reliability and stability. Its sensing elements is connected with 8-bit single-chip computer. Every sensor of this model is calibrated in accurate calibration chamber and the calibration-coefficient is saved in type of programme in OTP memory, when the sensor is detecting, it will cite coefficient from memory.
If you application requires higher accuracy or a broader measurement range, please consider the DHT22.
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Extra components are not needed
- Long transmission distance low power consumption
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 16 x 5.5mm
- Outstanding long-term stability and reliability
- Low power consumption
- Power supply: 3.0 to 5.5V DC
- Output signal: digital signal via single-bus
- Operating range: humidity 20 to 90%RH, temperature 0 to 50°C;
- Interchangeability: fully interchangeable
- Range of meauring humidity: 20％ to 90%RH(0－50℃temperature compensation）
- Range of meauring temperature: 0 to +50℃
- Accuracy of measuring humidity: ±5.0%RH
- Accuracy of measuring temperature: ±2.0℃
- Response time: <5s
- Supply Current:
Mesurement: 0.5 to 2.5 mA
Average: 0.2 to 0.5 mA
Stand by: 100 to 150 uA
- Digital Humidity Temperature Sensor
|| CHF 4.52
|| CHF 4.25
|| CHF 3.98
|| CHF 3.50