The DHT33(RHT04) is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor with a single wire digital interface and high accuracy. It contains an integrated DS18B20 temperature sensor.
The sensor is calibrated and doesn't require extra components so you can get right to measuring relative humidity and temperature.
DHT33(RHT04) has output calibrated digital signal. It utilizes exclusive digital-signal-collecting-technique and humidity sensing technology, assuring its reliability and stability. Its sensing elements is connected with 8-bit single-chip computer. Every sensor of this model is calibrated in accurate calibration chamber and the calibration-coefficient is saved in type of programme in OTP memory, when the sensor is detecting, it will cite coefficient from memory.
In comparison with the DHT11, the DHT33 has a wider measurement range and higher accuracy and long term stability than the DHT22.
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Extra components are not needed
- Long transmission distance low power consumption
- Dimensions: 25 x 15 x 8mm
- Outstanding long-term stability and reliability
- Low power consumption
- Power supply: 3.3 to 5.5V DC
- Output signal: digital signal via MaxDetect 1-wire bus
- Sensor type humidity: Polymer humidity capacitor
- Sensor type temperature: DS18B20
- Operating range: humidity 0 to 100%RH, temperature -40 to 100°C;
- Interchangeability: fully interchangeable
- Range of meauring humidity: 0% to 100%RH(0-50° temperature compensation)
- Range of meauring temperature: -40 to +100°
- Resolution or sensitivity: humidity: 0.1%RH, temperature: 0.1°C
- Accuracy of measuring humidity: ±2.0%RH
- Accuracy of measuring temperature: ±0.5°C
- Repeatability: humidity:+-0.5%RH, temperature:+-0.2°C
- Supply Current:
Mesurement: 1 to 1.5 mA
Average: 0.2 to 0.5 mA
Stand by: 40 to 50 uA
|| CHF 17.12
|| CHF 15.94
|| CHF 14.81
|| CHF 13.95