This is the Dragino HE, a minimal system which comes with OpenWrt Linux system preinstalled and supports 150M 2.4G WiFi. It is compatible with 802.11b/g/n WiFi networks. HE supports many interfaces such as Ethernet, USB, UART and plenty of GPIOs. The HE uses small outline package, it is used widely in WiFi solutions. This is the same module that is used in the Yûn shield and the Dragino MS-14.
HÉ means “core” in Chinese. The HÉ module is designed for use as the core of the IoT / WiFi solution.
HE is based on Open Source OpenWrt system. User is free to modify the software for their applications.
- CPU: ATHEROS AR9331 chipset, which integrates MIPS 24Kc processor, CPU 400MHz, Switch (MAC, PHY) and integrates with MAC, RF, PA and LNA for WiFi.
- RAM: 64MB;
- Flash: 16MB
- Interfaces: 2 x RJ45, 1 x USB Host, 1 x UART, 14 multiplex GPIOs
- OS: Open Source OpenWrt
- Power: 3.3V power input
- WiFi: Supports 150M 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/ 64-QAM)
- Sensitivity @PER : 135M : -65dBm@10%PER; 65M : -65dBm@10%PER; 54M : -68dBm@10%PER; 11M : -84dBm@8% PER; 6M : -88dBm@10% PER; 1M : -90dBm@8% PER
- Typical Distance: Indoor: 60m (max); Outdoor 150m (max) (with 2 dBi antenna)
- RF Power: 11n: 13dBm; 11g: 13-15dBm, 11b: 16-18dBm,
- Connector: I-PEX connector. Provide Optional ANT pin out for SMT