This product is currently out of stock. You might want to set a notification to receive a short one-time email when the product returns to stock next time.
This EeonTex fabric is a bidirectionally stretchy nylon/spandex, elastic fabric coated with a long-lasting conductive formulation. This material has found use in soft, biometric strain and pressure sensors, such as for beds and seats, or where conforming to irregular shapes is the only thing required. Each sheet of the EeonTex Conductive Stretchable Fabric is pre-cut into 12 inch by 13 inch sheets about 0.38mm thick. This fabric is very versatile and perfect for anyone interested in wearables and e-textiles.
EeonTex Conductive Stretchable Fabric is highly conductive with a tunable surface resistivity in the range of 10E4 to 10E7 ohm/square. Additionally, it is extremely flexible with a mass per unit area of 4.8 oz/sq.yd. and a warp of 198–248 with an 85 percent warp recovery.
- Filament Blend: Nylon/Spandex (72/28)
- Thickness: ~15 mils (0.38mm)
- Sheet Size: 12"x13" (304.8 x 330.2mm)
- Surface Resistivity: Tunable in the range of 10E4 to 10E7 Ohm/sq.
- Mass per Unit Area: 4.8 oz/sq.yd.
- Elongation: warp 198–248, warp recovery 85%