The 4 Frequency GPRS/GSM Module-EFCom Pro is an ultra compact and reliable wireless module. It is a breakout board and minimum system of SIM900 Quad-band GSM/GPRS module. It can communicate with controllers via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). This module support software power on and reset.
EFCom Pro is based on SIM900 4 Frequency GPRS module.
The GPRS is configured and controlled via its UART using simple AT commands. Just connect on the Arduino/AVR/ARM/FPGA/CPLD... board, you could easy to use AT command control it. EFCom Pro can be connected to a PC via FT233RL.
EFCom Pro IO Pins: GND , +5V , RX , TX , PWR , RST
- Power Supply: +5V
- Fully compatible with AVR/Arduino/ARM/FPGA...
- Free serial port connecting, you can select Hardware/Software Serial port control
- Super capacitor power supply for the RTC.
- EFCom not only can use the button for power on , but also can use the digital pin of Arduino to power on and reset the SIM900 module.
- Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and EFCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range : 3.1 … 4.8V
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA (sleep mode)
- Dimension: 60 mm x 53 mm
- 1 x GPRS Module -EFCom Pro
- 1 x 4 Frequency Antenna
- 4 x Copper Cylinder