This is the LSN50 with M12 waterproof cable gland, see recommended products below for LSN50 with other inlet diameters.
The LSN50 LoRa Sensor Node is a Long Range LoRa Sensor Node. It is designed for outdoor use and powered by Li/SOCl2 battery for long term use. The LSN50 is designed to facilitate developers to quickly deploy industrial level LoRa and IoT solutions. It help users to turn the idea into a practical application and make the Internet of Things a reality. It is easy to program, create and connect your things everywhere.
The wireless part of the LSN50 is based on SX1276/SX1278 and allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation and so on.
The MCU at the heart of the LSN50 is a STM32l0x chip from ST. The STML0x is the ultra-low-power STM32L072xx microcontroller. The MCUs incorporate the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB 2.0 crystal-less) with the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (192 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 6 Kbytes of data EEPROM and 20 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
LSN50 is an open source product, it is based on the STM32Cube HAL drivers and lots of libraries can be found in ST site for rapid development.
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- SX1276/78 LoRa Wireless Modem
- Preloaded with ISP bootloader
- I2C, LPUSART1, USB
- 18x Digital I/Os
- 2x 12bit ADC, 1x 12bit DAC
- MCU wake up by UART or Interrupt
- LoRa™ Modem
- Preamble detection
- Baud rate configurable
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 Specification
- Software base on STM32Cube HAL drivers
- Open source hardware / software
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- Ultra Low Power consumption
- AT Commands to setup parameters
- 4000mAh Battery for Long term use
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems etc.