As the third member of the latest 3208 monocolor LED dot matrix display info board series, this HT1632C-based item integrates bright green LEDs built in each of 32*8 5mm dots. It can be used in many applications to display letters or digits with wide viewing area.
- Size: 241.30 (L) × 86.36 (W) × 24.70 (H) ±0.2mm
- HT1632C-based 32*8 LED dot-matrix info board
- Light-emitting diameter: 5mm
- Display color: green
- 16-level PWM brightness control
- Either one of the two 16-pin male sockets can be used to connect drive board, which powers the 32*8 LED, as well as send data and control signal in a SPI-like mode
- Two +5V auxiliary power supply terminals provided
- Up to 4 boards are recommended to be connected in series to display more characters
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 80 °C
- Average Current: 0.20 A
- Max. Current (AII LEDs on , 100% PWM duty cycle): 0.36 A
- Indoor and outdoor LED sign, elevator, advertising display, bus station and airport displays and other different display areas of equipment.
Perfectly suited for microcontroller projects (AVR, PIC, Arduino, Propeller, etc.)