The AT8502D is an intelligent, lead-free, and space-saving rework station which combines a hot air rework station and a soldering station. With 800W hot-air heating element it is able to provide 100 - 500°C hot air with user adjustable pump performance. The 50W soldering iron has a temperature range of 200 - 480°C. Both hot-air and soldering iron have 3 adjustable digital presets to choose from which should cover all your soldering and desoldering needs with the push of a button (actually two).
It is perfectly suitable for advanced hobbyists, repair, rework, R&D, production and educational use. It is user friendly and easy to operate - a welcome addtion to every work bench!
- MCU offers PID advanced algorithms industrial control with thermo-control and thermo-stability, which results in a more accurate temperature control.
- Dual LCD screen shows state and current settings of hot-air sand soldering station at the same time.
- Powerful heating elements reach the operating temperature very quickly.
- High flow diaphragm pump, suitable for varies of nozzles to desolder SMD components.
- Automatic standby/shutdown for safety and power-saving.
- Shortcut keys on the handle make it easy to adjust temperature and air volume.
- Three user adjustable presets in memory per station allow you to store and recall your most used temperatures / pump performance.
- All units are equipped with temperature compensation ensuring stable and robust operation.
- Indicator for malfunction alert.
||230VAC / 50 Hz
||Air heating 800W max
|Soldering Iron 50W
||100 - 500°C
||200 - 480°C
|Air Volume Range
||20 - 100%
||18.7 x 12.6 x 24.5cm
- 1x 2in1 Rework Station (as pictured)
- 1x Set of 4 hot air nozzles
- Soldering iron handle AT936
- Soldering iron holder
- Hot air handle bracket
- Power cable
- User manual