The AT938D is an intelligent, ESD safe, digital 60W soldering station for professional use. It has a temperature range of 150-450°C.
The lightweight handle combined with the durable and accurate temperature regulated station lets you solder for hours with ease.
- Three programmable preset temperature buttons
- Easy to read white-on-blue LCD with temperature in °C or °F
- Temperature range: 150°C~450°C (302°F~842°F)
- Includes soldering iron, stand, and sponge
- Additional range of soldering tips available
- Input Voltage: AC 220V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 60W (max)
- Temperature Range: 150~450°C
- Tip and ground impedance: <2 Ohm
- Tip and ground potential: <5mV
- Heating Element: 2 cores, 60W
- Standard tip: AT-900M
- 1 Soldering Iron
- 1 Iron holder
- 1 Manual
- 1 Clean sponge
Note: Please see recommended products below for matching tips.