AVR-ISP500-Tiny is a fast and reliable USB AVR programmer. It has two modes of work: STK500 compatible USB programmer and USB Mass storage. In STK500 mode it works directly with AVR Studio.
It is recognized as a STK500 programmer and programs all AVRs. As it uses USB CDC there is no need for drivers and it works under Windows, Linux and MacOS. If you do not want to use AVR Studio you can use AVR-ISP500 with AVR Dude. In Mass Storage mode it creates a new drive on your computer and when you drag and drop the HEX file to this drive, it programs it in the target AVR attached to the ICSP connector. This is totally platform-independent and works on any computer without need for any software.
AVR-ISP500-Tiny has an internal flash of 2MB and can log AVR Studio communication, then replay it with a single button push. This means that once you load the code in the internal flash, you can program quickly many targets with a single press of a button.
- Connects to PC via USB 2.0 Full speed
- STK500 compatible mode
- Mass Storage mode
- Internal flash of 2 MB for stand alone programming with single button press
- No need for external power supply as it takes the power supply from USB
- Uses Atmel's 2x5 pin ICSP and 2x3 connector layout
- Dimensions: 45x30 mm (1.7x1.2") + 20 cm (8") cable