The DHT44 (RHT05) outputs a calibrated digital signal. It utilizes exclusive digital-signal-collecting-technique and humidity sensing technology, assuring its reliability and stability.Its sensing elements is connected with 8-bit single-chip computer.
Every sensor of this model is temperature compensated and calibrated in accurate calibration chamber and the calibration-coefficient is saved in type of programme in OTP memory, when the sensor is detecting, it will cite coefficient from memory.
Small size & low consumption & long transmission distance(20m) enable RHT05 to be suited in all kinds of application occasions. Single-row packaged with four pins, making the connection very convenient
Compared with the other DHT Sensors the DHT44 has a higher accuracy and better long term stability. The DHT44 is fully compatible with the Arduini library linked below.
The package includes two different wall mounting kits as well as all needed screws to mount it.
- Power supply: 3.3-6V DC
- Output signal: digital signal via single-bus
- Sensing element: Polymer capacitor & DS18B20 for detecting temperature
- Operating range: humidity 0-100%RH / temperature -40~100Celsius
- Accuracy: humidity +-2%RH(10%~90%RH) / temperature +-0.3Celsius
- Resolution or sensitivity: humidity 0.1%RH / temperature 0.1Celsius
- Repeatability: humidity +-1%RH / temperature +-0.2Celsius
- Humidity hysteresis: +-0.3%RH
- Long-term Stability: +-0.5%RH/year
- Interchangeability: fully interchangeable with RHT03, RHT04 and RHT05