The Dragino DT01 is an Open Source VoIP / SIP appliance based on the popular Asterisk PBX software. The DT01 has an FXS port to support connecting any standard analog phone and using the DT01 as ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter). The built-in Asterisk PBX application allows you to connect many more SIP phones to the PBX and trunk it to to your favourite VoIP provider(s).
The DT01 has two RJ45 Ethernet ports, a WiFi 802.11 b/g/n interface and a USB port host port to provide flexible network connection via LAN cable/WiFi or 3G/4G network.
DT01 is fully open source, you can modify the Linux system or compile your own firmware including more and other applications as you like.
The DT01 opens a world of opportunities to connect your next project to the public phone network!
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Asterisk 1.8.10
- Supports SIP / IAX2 server/client
- Supports multiply SIP / IAX2 entries
- Easy configure SIP/IAX2/dial-plan in Web UI
- Managed by Web GUI or SSH
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Support WiFi AP, Client or Ad-Hoc(Mesh) mode
- Optional external antenna for long distance connection
- Support USB dongle for 3G/4G dial up
- Support USB flash for extend storage