The Grove - GPS is powered with a U-Blox Neo-6M GPS module. The GPS itself runs at 3.3V which is regulated from 5V on the baseboard. This module also includes a simple patch antenna connected via a U.Fl connector (ANT1). Communication with the module is done via serial port. The module supports programming at run-time.
- Grove compatible interface
- 1 to 5Hz update frequency.
- Supports NMEA and U-Blox 6 protocols.
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates.
- No handshaking or hardware flow control.
- Timepulse and External Interrupt pins are available via jumper wires.
- Object Locating and Tracking