This product is currently out of stock. You might want to set a notification to receive a short one-time email when the product returns to stock next time.
This is a high precision laser dust concentration sensor for dust particles of >=0.3 µm.
Measurements are instant and can be read out over a serial interface so the sensor is compatible with almost any microcontroller with serial interface.
- Real-time response
- Minimum particle diameter 0.3µm
- High immunity to interferences
- Slim design
- Serial interface
- Range: 0.3-1.0µm, 1.0-2.5µm, 2.5-10µm
- Efficiency: 50% @0.3µm, 98% @>=0.5µm
- Effective Range: 0-500µg / m3
- Maximum Range: >= 1000 µg / m3
- Resolution: 1 µg / m3
- Power supply: 4.5 - 5.5VDC
- Active current: <= 100mA
- Standby current: <= 0.2mA
- Serial Interface Level: 3.3V
- Working Temperature Range: -10 - 60°C
- Working Humidity Range: 0-99% RH
- MTBF: 3y
- Dimensions: 48x37x12mm
- Dust Sensor PMS7003
- Adapter board
- JST connection cable
Note: While the unit works with 5VDC supply, the serial interface is working with 3.3V TTL levels and shouldn't be connected to 5V serial interfaces!