This product is currently out of stock. You might want to set a notification to receive a short one-time email when the product returns to stock next time.
The LG02 is an open source, dual channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless networks to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
LG02 has a wealth of internet connection methods such as WiFi interface, Ethernet port and USB host port. These interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to Internet.
The LG02 supports the LoRaWAN protocol in single frequency and customized LoRa transmit protocol. The design of LG02 makes use of Linux to directly control two sx1276/sx1278 LoRa modules which lets the LoRa work in full duplex LoRa mode and increase the communication efficiency. The LG02 can be used to provide a low cost IoT wireless solution to support 50~300 sensor nodes.
Beside LoRaWAN mode, the LG02 supports mutiple working modes listed below to fit different requirements for your envisioned IoT solution:
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Software upgradable via network
- Flexible protocol to connect to IoT servers
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, 3G or 4G
- Failsafe design provides extremly robust system
- 2 x SX1276/SX1278 LoRa modules
- Full–duplex LoRa transceiver
- Two receive channels, and one transmit channel
- Limited support in LoRaWAN/ Support Private LoRa protocol
- Supports upto 300 nodes
- Max range in LoRa: 5~10 km. Density Area:>500m
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- Flash: 16MB ; RAM: 64MB
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- LoRa Wireless
- Power Input: 12V DC
- USB 2.0 host connector x 1
- USB 2.0 host internal interface x 1
- 2 x LoRa Interfaces
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
Note: The WiFi antenna is internal but can be connected via SMA to U.FL pigtail to an external antenna on antenna slot 3.