The M328W wireless Internet of Things module is designed for the easy of programming and installation of IoT projects where a wireless protocol (zigbee, bluetooth, 433Mhz etc) is required. It is a plug-in module for MS14-S and powered by an AVR ATmega328 microcontroller.
The M328W has a standard XBEE Socket and RFM12B footprint to implement different wireless protocol modules. It also has a breadboard area for easy prototyping.
The M328W is Arduino YŻn compatible, it communicates with MS14-S CPU via SPI and UART interface and provide the power / GPIOs via the 14 positions screw terminal on MS14-S. M328W can be programmed by the latest Arduino IDE. The board type in Arduino IDE is "Arduino Yun".
With the combination of MS14-S, M328W and Arduino Yun software, users can install powerful Internet of Things projects that interface with i.e. XBee or RFM12B wireless sensors in an easy and quick way.
- Bridge various wireless protocols such as zigbee, bluetooth, NFC into WiFi IP network.
- Internet of Things Gateway module to connect sensor network to internet.
- Log sensor data and upload to remote server.
- Control switch/relay from Internet.
- Easy programming use Arduino IDE.
- Program/update/ debug via WiFi network.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage:3.3V
- I/O voltage: 3.3V
- SRAM: 2.5KB
- Flash Memory: 32KB(of which 4KB used by bootloader)
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Digital I/O pins: 13
- Analog input channels: 6
- PWM channels: 4
- Bee Socket: 1
- RFM12B Socket/Footprint: 1
- ESD-protection(IEC 61000-4-2)
- Over Voltage Protection