Mifare-One RFID Tag (13.56MHz) is widely used in electronic locks or customer identification as well as other systems where a small and easy to carry tag is desired.
The tag can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader that can handle Mifare cards.
- Access Control System
- Object Tracking
- Operating Frequency:13.56 MHz
- Physical Size: 3.5cm*2.8cm
- Thickness: 6.mm
- Baud: 106 kbs
- Storage Temperature: -30º C to +75º C
- Variable Identification distance: 0~5 cm
- Service life:>=10 years
- Service time:100,000 re-writes