This is the RT5350F-OLinuXino, a powerful MIPS development board that runs OpenWRT OS and therefor able to run almost all Linux Software. The RT5350F-OLinuXino comes with a myriad of interfaces, among others there are WiFi, Ethernet, USB, I2C, UART and many more. This small, low-cost but powerful board offers a wealth of options to realize your next IoT project.
- 360 MHz MIPS24KEc CPU core
- 32MB SDRAM
- 8MB SPI NAND Flash
- USB 2.0 Host/Device
- 5x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- 1x 802.11a/b/g WiFi
- 3x external connectors with all RT5350F signals
- 3x external DCDC power converters releasing internal RT5350F vreg and preventing common problem with overheating with this chip.
- Preloaded OpenWRT with Linux Kernel 3.18.11
- Operating Temperature: -10 - 55°C
- Supply voltage: 5VDC
- IO voltage: 3.3VDC
Note: This is just the RT5350F-OLinuXino Mainboard without any external connector. All interfaces are broken out to standard headers only. If you are looking for a board with a lot of connectors populated already, you might be interested in the RT5350F-OLinuXino-EVB evaluation board. Please check below the recommended products.