Schmartboard has made surface mount components available to Arduino users. These boards utilize Schmartboard's "EZ" soldering technology to assure fast, easy and flawless soldering.
- 0.65mm pitch SOIC footprint for prototyping
- SOT23-6 footprint for prototyping
- Onboard reset button for the Arduino IC
- Additional Push-Button switch circuit
- 5V/GND rail for easy connection
- 3.3V/GND rail for easy connection
- 2 General purpose LEDs
- Optional Pull-up resistors footprints (Through-Hole or SMD) for I2C
- Spare 0805 footprint x3
- Surface Mount bypass footprints available on the bottom side
Note: Shipment includes only the PCB.