The SparkFun Qwiic Motor Driver takes all the great features of the Serial Controlled Motor Driver (SCMD) and miniaturizes them, adding Qwiic ports for plug and play functionality. Boasting the same 4245 PSOC and 2-channel motor ports as the SCMD, the SparkFun Qwiic Motor Driver is designed to communicate over I2C to make setting up your next robotic project as fast and easy as possible! Utilizing our handy Qwiic system and screw terminals for motor and power hook-up, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system.
With 1.2A steady state drive per channel (1.5A peak) and 127 levels of DC drive strength, this little Qwiic board is perfect for your small DC motor driver needs. Since the Qwiic Motor Driver is a 3.3V logic device, you'll need to use a logic level converter to interface to 5V.
- 1.5 A peak drive per channel, 1.2 A steady state
- Operates from 3 to 11 Volts with 12V absolute max
- 3.3V default VCC and logic
- 127 levels of DC drive strength.
- Controllable by I2C or TTL UART signals
- Direction inversion on a per motor basis
- Global Drive enable
- Exposed small heat sink shape
- Several I2C addresses, default UART bauds available
- Adjustable I2C Address: 0x5D Default
- 2x Qwiic Connectors