World beating performance - the SRF01 employs Robot-Electronics' 2nd generation AutoTune technology which allows ranging all the way down to zero on a single transducer sonar.
The SRF01 is a single transducer ultrasonic rangefinder in a very small footprint PCB. Connection is to a single pin Serial interface. The serial interface is a standard TTL level UART format of 1 start, 1 stop and no parity bits, and may be connected directly to many controllers, such as the Basic Stamps or the PICAXE. Baud rate at power-up is always 9600, there is a command to change this to 19200 or 38400 baud if preferred. Up to 16 SRF01's may be connected together on a single bus. Like all Robot-Electronics rangefinders, the SRF01 can measure in Cm or Inches.
- Range: 18cm to 6m (Industrial spec', no calibration required)
- Range: 0cm to 6m (Hobby spec' after auto-calibration)
- Power: 3.3 - 12VDC
- Current: 25mA (ranging), 11mA (standby), 55uA (sleep)
- Frequency: 40KHz
- Weight: 2.7g
- Units: Ranges reported in inches or cm
- Connection: One Pin Serial Bus @ 9600 baud
- Up to 16 SRF01's connected to a single pin on your controller
- Includes Mounting Grommet
Note: Cable and mounting bracket are not included, please see below for matching cables and a mounting bracket.