This is the new Teensy 3.6, it features a 32 bit 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 processor with floating point unit. All digital pins of the the Teensy 3.6 are only 3.3 Volt tolerant.
The Teensy USB Development Board is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system. All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, only a standard "Mini-B" USB cable and a PC or Macintosh with a USB port.
This version of the Teensy is not only able to emulate any kind of USB device, it also has countless other cool features like interrupts on every pin, 25 analog inputs, 20 PWM channels and much more - see below for a complete list of Teensy 3.6 features and capabilities.
- USB can be any type of device
- 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 with Floating Point Unit
- 1M Flash, 256K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- Microcontroller Chip MK66FX1M0VMD18
- 2 CAN Bus Ports
- USB High Speed (480Mbit/s) Port
- 32 General Purpose DMA Channels
- 62 I/O Pins (42 breadboard friendly)
- 25 Analog Inputs to 2 ADCs with 13-bit resolution
- 2 Analog Outputs (DACs) with 12-bit resolution
- 20 PWM Outputs (Teensy 3.6 has 22 PWM)
- Ethernet MAC, capable of full 100Mbit/s
- Native (4-bit SDIO) micro SD card port
- I2S Audio Port, 4-Channel Digital Audio Input & Output
- 14 Hardware Timers
- Cryptographic Acceleration Unit
- Random Number Generator
- CRC Computation Unit
- 6 Serial Ports (2 with FIFO and fast Baud Rates)
- 3 SPI Ports (1 with FIFO)
- 4 I2C Ports
- Real-Time Clock
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Dimensions: 62.3mm x 18.0mm x 4.2mm (2.5in x 0.7in x 0.2in)
Teensy Loader Application
The Teensy Loader makes getting code into your Teensy easy. Just press and release the reboot button and the processor runs the HalfKay bootloader, which is automatically detected. Teensy Loader lets you download your code and reboot to it.
Automatic mode downloads and reboots to your code the instant your computer detects HalfKay. The latest version of your code is always used. Just press the button and within 1 to 2 seconds your latest code is running!
All Teensy boards are shipped assembled and fully tested.
Note: The pins of the Teensy 3.6 are only 3.3V tolerant! If you are looking for a Teensy with 5V tolerant pins, check the Teensy 3.5.