This 1.8" TFT LCD module with SPI takes only few I/O lines and the usage is simple and straightforward. The SPI interface of this 1.8-inch TFT LCD osfully compatible with the popular LCD5110 interface pinout and will replace the increasingly rare LCD5110.
- TFT01-1.8SP is a 1.8 "SPI TFT LCD Screen Module, 9pin interface, compatible with LCD5110 interface.
- SD card adapter for cards up to 2GB.
- The controller in the 1.8 inch TFT LCD screen is a ST7735S. It has a resolution of 128 * 160.
- The LCD has a wide viewing angle, the contrast is also very suitable.
- The display interface is serial, it just needs 5 wires (CS, RS, SCL, SDA, RST) for controlling.
- Replacement for LCD5110, supports direct plug in ElecFreaks Joystick shield, Key Pad Shield etc
- SDcard uses hardware SPI interface (CS / MOSI / MISO / SCK)
- LED: Power Supply pin 3.3V
- SCK: Serial clock input
- SDA: Serial data input
- A0: Data/Command selection (Register select)
- RST: Reset, Low level active
- CS: Chip Selection, Low level active
- GND: Ground
- VDD33: 3.3V Power Supply pin
Note: The I/O level of the display is 3.3V, so you should better not directly connect it to the 5V I/O lines .We suggest using logic level converter or the 30K and 20K resistor to reduce voltages.