The HM-TRLR-D series is a low cost, high performance transparent transceiver with operating at 433/470/868/915 MHz. It is LoRa/FSK/GFSK/OOK modulation variety, multi-interface mode(TTL/RS232/RS485), high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and most of the parameters can be set via the command interface. The module has a wide operating voltage and low sleep current.
The HM-TRLR-D allows users to set the UART baud rate, output power, data rate, frequency select, modulation mode select etc parameters. It is your ideal solution for designing wireless data transmission products which can be widely used on wireless data transmission field.
The HM-TRLR-D module features a SMA female connector for attaching an external antenna, improving signal quality and transmission distance.
Note: This is the 868MHz version of the HM-TRLR-D.
- Low cost, high performance, high reliability
- LoRa/FSK/GFSK/OOK modulation, 2-way half-duplex communication, strong anti-interference
- 868 ISM band
- Maximal output power: 100mW(20dBm)
- Output power adjustable between: 2-20dBm
- LORA Sensitivity: -139dBm
- Supply current for Tx: 130mA@20dBm, 35mA@13dBm
- Supply current for Rx: 20mA
- Low current sleep mode: 2uA
- Wide operating voltage: 3.3V-5.5V
- Standard TTL UART/RS232/RS485 interface
- Operation frequency can be configured, it's acceptable for several modules working in different frequency with no disturbance on each other.
- RF parameters as needed, users can be modulated by software.
- Communication speed: 1.2kbps - 115.2kbps
- Indicator LED
- Longer transmission distance, over 5km in open air
- Small size 26*47*2mm